Skip to main content

Yikes, just yikes, part II

Ok, two hours later; still can't sleep, so...

Britney's been placed on a "5150 hold", meaning they're going to strap her down and blast the first Van Hagar CD on a loop until she understands some things just don't seem right.

Actually, it means an involuntary hold because she poses a danger to herself and others.

Not for nothing, but I read this part on the front page of msnbc.com. They got the info from TMZ.com. Up-to-the-minute investigative journalism or a vicious cycle?

You decide.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Did you try warm milk?
Bersonality said…
No, but I had my thunderstorm cd on repeat, which usually does the trick

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Road Trip, Volume 1

Every Tuesday, I drive down to Los Angeles from Ventura. More specifically, I head to Barney's Beanery in West Hollywood to host Trivia (9pm. Come check it out sometime!). After, I usually head to my good friend's home (that would be Pete & Cate) and enjoy a few hours hanging out with some of my very great, gracious and generous friends. The trip is 60 miles, each way. That gives me about 2 hours each Tuesday to listen to whatever music I have on my ipod. I have an 8GB so I tend to rotate music off and on it frequently. Recently, as suggested by my love, Emily, I listened to the entire ipod, alphabetized by song. That guaranteed I actually hear each song at least once. I highly recommend doing this. The only rules are: 1. No skipping any tracks 2. No repeating any tracks. It took me a few months to get through my ipod, from A to $64,000 (the last song was the theme song to the $64,000 Question). Since then, I have swapped out a lot of songs for new music. ...

Thoughts (and a few pictures) on the Anti-War March in Los Angeles, 3.15.08

So, a group of about 12 of us took a stroll down Hollywood Blvd. on Saturday to protest the war. We started at Scott and Paul's place for some pre-march activities, then walked down to the Metro. Got off at Hollywood/Vine - where the march started - and showed our support for getting the USA out of this ridiculous quagmire of a catastrophe douchebags call the War on Terror (which, as we all know, is stupid because you can't declare a war on a strategy). It was quite a turn out. We walked west on Hollywood, took a left on Schraeder, then another left on Sunset. Ended up in front of the CNN building on Sunset/Cahuenga. There was a stage set up for several speakers, including Mike (B.J. Hunnicut) Farrell and Ron (Born on the Fourth of July) Kovic. It was difficult to hear the speakers as we were not really close enough to the stage, but I think I got the gist of what was being said. Stuff I already know but have no problem hearing again. This war is a strain on the count...

"The Danksgiving Challenge"

For those of you that indulge in "herbal delights", here is a game I came up with at work today. I call it... "The Danksgiving Challenge" 1. Gather all of your friends and family around the Thanksgiving table around 10-15 minutes before serving begins. 2. Pass around your choice of pre-rolls (joints), pipes, bongs or whatever. Just so everyone gets at least a couple of really strong hits. 3. Serve dinner. Make sure everyone eats a lot of turkey. So far, pretty easy, yes? Well, now, here's the challenge: With the combination of THC and tryptophan in everyone's systems, the last person to doze off gets an extra piece of pumpkin pie! Happy Thanksgiving! Oh, and you're welcome.